Social Networking sites play a major role in today’s world. These sites have made the world a global village. Yes, indeed they have done that! One can easily find anyone in any corner of the world if they know simple information like their name. With information, you can find the person on Facebook and connect to them. All your old, close, and dear ones are a part of your friends list on Facebook. So now, just by a click, you can connect to them.
Well, Facebook has been the oldest player in the game. And thanks to Mark Zuckerberg for creating Facebook. Facebook has made it very easy for people to connect around the globe and exchange ideas and celebrate together.
But as we all know all things have their own pros and cons. So does our favorite networking site Facebook has. One of the biggest and the most annoying ones is your account getting disabled. You have stopped in the right place then. We are going to help get rid of the problem and recover your disabled Facebook account.
Reasons for the Facebook Account Getting Disabled.
So before getting to the part of how to recover your account. Let us understand what can be the major reasons for your Facebook account getting disabled. Facebook can disable your account if you violate their terms and policies. The following list will give you the grounds on which Facebook can disable your account.
- You have violated Facebook’s terms.
- Your profile’s user name is Fake.
- A post that has violated the terms of Facebook.
- Not following the Community Standards of Facebook.
- For doing promoting or advertising things that do not follow the conducts of Facebook.
- Connecting people to harass them.
- Your profile can also be disabled if someone has reported your profile for bad content or inappropriate many times in a row.
- If you are pretending to be someone else.
As now you know are the possible reasons why a Facebook account can get disabled. If your account has got disabled because of any of the reasons. The steps which you will further read will surely help you get your account back.
But well one has to make sure that their account is definitely disabled or is it locked. Because there is a difference between a disabled and a locked account.
So, to check whether your account is disabled or locked simply go to Facebook’s sign page. After that enter your user name and password. If there is a message which shows that your “Account Disabled”. So, if your account is disabled then you can easily file an appeal and get your account back. But if your account is locked then it can be quite tricky thing to recover your account.
Recover your Disabled Account.
The simplest way to recover your Facebook account is to send an appeal to Facebook regarding the issue. Two types of forms are available to resolve the issue on Facebook which one has to fill. One has to see which form is appropriate and fill that form accordingly to their needs.
- Go to the help center of Facebook.
- Then go to the appeal section. Fill in all the necessary details required in the appeal section.
- Note: In the name section, make sure you fill in the user name of the disabled account.
- For Form 2, one would need a photocopy of valid government id proof.
- After filling the appeal form and then upload all the necessary documents.
- Submit the form by clicking on the submit button at the end of the form.
The following is the list of documents that one can upload as a valid government Id Proof on Facebook. Any one of the following documents can be uploaded.
- Election Card/ Voter ID.
- Birth Certificate.
- Green Card: Residence permit or immigration certificate.
- Driver’s License.
- Insurance Papers: Personal or Vehicle.
Note: If you don’t have any government ID proof. One can submit 2 copies of other documents listed in the below list.
- Utility Card.
- Health Insurance Papers.
- School Identity Card.
- Bank Statement.
- Library Card.
Note: Make sure that the documents that are uploaded have the same name as the user name of your account. And also make sure that the document should have your date of birth.
Do not submit fake proofs, as they would not help you in recovering your disabled account. Submitting the documents of your choice is completely up to you. The only advice is to try and submit your real documents so that the process will be easy.
If you have followed all the steps carefully, you now just have to wait for Facebook to respond to your appeal. Once you get a response to your appeal, you might be getting your account back. The best part is none of your data would be lost! You would have all your posts and chats as they were before.
Hoping that all the information provided in the article was helpful in some way or the other. And would help you recover your disabled Facebook Account.